- Navigate to the page you would like to reorder.
- Turn on “show content zones” in the bottom right corner of the screen
- Hover over the post section of the page right under the overview.
- There will be two options, “reorder” and “+post”
- Click “reorder” and this should bring you to a list view of the posts, grab the handle to the left of each post and drag the posts where you want them.
- Don’t forget to scroll down and save or your work will be lost
Modified on: Mon, 17 Mar, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.