Your site has the ability to track site search keywords in Google Analytics. See the screenshot below for what this looks like. To use this functionality, Google Analytics needs to be configured correctly:
(These instructions are the same whether you use the regular Drupal Faceted Search, or whether you're using Apache Solr.)
- Log in to Google Analytics.
- Click on Admin in the top right.
- In the third column titled VIEW make sure your website is selected from the drop-down and click View Settings
- At the bottom of the form, switch on Site Search Tracking.
- Enter search as the Query parameter.
- Check the Strip query parameters out of URL option.
- Click Save.
- Tracking of site search will start within 48 hours.