The instructions below explain how you can add a user and provide permissions within your Google Analytics account.
1. You will first visit Admin at the bottom of the left side menu.
2. You will then select Account User Management.
3. To add a user you will click the blue plus sign and select Add User.
4. Here you will add the Google-based email address, and select the permissions level. The example below shows full permissions. Once you select the Add button, the person will be notified via email.
5. To manage your users and their permissions you can visit Account User Management as referenced in Step 2.