Note that anchors - or inline links within a post to another section in the same post, may not work in mobile. For more mobile-friendly options, try either using the Table of Contents (TOC) or Accordion options within your posts Display Settings.
- Make sure Advanced mode is on (bottom right of your screen - it will turn blue when engaged).
- Scroll down to the end of the body field and click on the text link called "Body format"
- Select "Full HTML" instead of "Filtered HTML"
- Find the spot you want to anchor to (not from) and click right in front of the text and click the "flag icon" in the tool bar.
- Give it an anchor name that you can remember. Example: Patient Safety Concern could be "PSC"
- After making your anchor, go to the text that you would like to click to be able to go to the anchor you just created.
- Highlight the text and click the insert link button (the world icon with a link on it).
- Change the link type "Link to anchor in the text" Then, choose the correct anchor name and click "ok"