- Support tickets: unlimited ticket submission provides fast and skilled help in a guaranteed timeframe, creating a complete warranty for any problems you encounter with your website
- Hosting & platform updates: redundant hosting environment with 24/7 monitoring and 99.95% uptime, daily backups, ongoing feature development, cutting-edge update process and security updates ensure website stability
- Training & best practices: ongoing training and professional development resources help your team better leverage the site’s technology and website best practices
- What’s included vs. what costs extra: certain services such redesign services, post-launch domain or DNS issues, custom or 3rd-party integrations are billed by the hour. See below for details.
- Guaranteed response times during business hours (M-F, 9:00-5:00 Pacific): whenever you have an issue, you can submit a ticket directly through your website using the Support tab on the left side of the page when logged in, or submit through our support portal at support.digitaldeployment.com.
- Tickets can also be submitted by emailing email@example.com but note that emailed tickets come in as Low priority. We may not see tickets submitted via email within the High/Urgent/Emergency response times so one of the other methods listed above is preferable for time-sensitive issues.
- We guarantee a response and resolution time depending on the priority you set for each ticket. We take this seriously: 99% of all tickets submitted are responded to and resolved within the defined timeframes:firstname.lastname@example.org
Set priority to
Accessibility support: We are committed to helping you maintain a site that complies with Section 508 of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines, the gold standard for website accessibility. Support related to accessibility of the platform is included in your SLA; see examples of what’s included in the table below under “Website Accessibility”. If you have questions or a request, submit a ticket through our support system.
Please note that we are unable to sign documentation certifying that your site meets all legal accessibility requirements, as they vary from state to state and country to country, and rely on our clients adding content in fully accessible formats. If you are interested in partnering with Digital Deployment for a full accessibility audit, please submit a support ticket with your needs and deadlines.
Continuous evolution: as we develop new sites, we often refine functionality or add new ways of solving problems. We make each new solution available to our other clients that have a similar need. Centralizing development gives us the ability to spend more money and time on a problem than any one client could afford to spend, and develop better and more refined features that can be provided on one-off CMS installations. Most reasonable website providers might not spend 10 hours to fix a small but annoying bug on your site, but we will, because it potentially affects hundreds of others.
Security patches and monthly updates: security updates and patches are applied immediately; standard updates are released on a monthly schedule. To get a sense of the cool features we release, see our release notes at digitaldeployment.com/releases.
Free upgrade to Drupal 8: Drupal 8 has been released, and we will provide a free upgrade to Drupal 8. Note that while the upgrade does not provide new functionality, it does update the core platform under the hood, improving the long-term maintainability of the site.
Future-proof: we look ahead for events like “mobilegeddon” — the day Google started penalizing sites that were not mobile-friendly. Future penalties are expected for sites that load slowly and that do not use SSL (https), and we are constantly evolving the platform to meet such technical requirements before they are enforced.
One post-launch review: after your site goes live, your service agreement includes an in-depth review of your site by our content specialist and/or strategist. Additional reviews can be purchased for a fee.
Knowledge base: updates to our online knowledge base are included in your service-level agreement.
Ongoing support in best practices: topic-specific blog posts, email blasts, and webinars are always free for our SLA clients.
Services included in the SLA
Services that will require scoping and separate cost proposal
|Bug fixes and technical / developer support|
Content / platform use support and training
Third party systems
Theme, display or design related issues
|Site reviews and content quality control|
Liability. By enrolling in our SLA program, the Client accepts responsibility for the content it publishes on its website and agrees to monitor the site to ensure the content on the site is appropriate and does not pose a risk to the Client. In return, Digital Deployment accepts responsibility for maintaining the website infrastructure and will take reasonable measures to ensure that installed software is kept current, that security patches are applied in a timely manner, and that any problems with the website infrastructure are quickly resolved.
Termination and Reinstatement of SLA. Clients who wish to terminate their SLA may do so at any time with no cancellation fee. If the SLA is terminated, only 60 days of temporary website hosting will be provided while the client makes arrangements to transfer their site to a new hosting provider. Sites not on an SLA will not receive security updates or get regular backups, and may not be recoverable if compromised.
SLA program subject to change. The details of Digital Deployment’s SLA program are subject to change. Up-to-date program details are always available at http://www.digitaldeployment.com/sla.
Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility. By contracting with Digital Deployment, you are supporting a privately-owned small business. We support many of our community's non-profit organizations. We provide living salaries, family-friendly hours, and comprehensive health benefits to all our employees; use energy-efficient and environmentally friendly technology; and we contribute to the open-source community. Thank you for your support.