- Support tickets: unlimited ticket submission provides fast and skilled help in a guaranteed timeframe, creating a complete warranty for any problems you encounter with your website
- Hosting & platform updates: redundant hosting environment with 24/7 monitoring and 99.95% uptime, daily backups, ongoing feature development, cutting-edge update process and security updates ensure website stability
- Training & best practices: ongoing training and professional development resources help your team better leverage the site’s technology and website best practices
- What’s included vs. what costs extra: certain services such redesign services, post-launch domain or DNS issues, custom or 3rd-party integrations are billed by the hour. See below for details.
- Guaranteed 24-hour response during business hours (M-F, 9:00-5:00 Pacific): whenever you have an issue, you can create a ticket using any of the methods below:
- Using the Support Portal or In-App Widget (preferred)
- We have a web-based portal for our help desk system running at https://support.digitaldeployment.com. Using this portal, you can submit both emergency and non-emergency tickets, view our knowledge base, and view and update your existing tickets.
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The URL to the specific page where you’re seeing the problem (if an issue is occurring on multiple pages, pick the most important one. We’ll focus on that one first)
- Additional URLs where you’re seeing the same problem
- Any additional information about the expected behavior of the identified pages
- Emergency Support
- Please read our Emergency Policy for details here.
Please note that we are unable to sign documentation certifying that your site meets all legal accessibility requirements, as they vary from state to state and country to country, and rely on our clients adding content in fully accessible formats.
Continuous evolution: as we develop new sites, we often refine functionality or add new ways of solving problems. We make each new solution available to our other clients that have a similar need. Centralizing development gives us the ability to spend more money and time on a problem than any one client could afford to spend, and develop better and more refined features that can be provided on one-off CMS installations. Most reasonable website providers might not spend 10 hours to fix a small but annoying bug on your site, but we will, because it potentially affects hundreds of others.
Security patches and monthly updates: security updates and patches are applied immediately; standard updates are released on a monthly schedule. To get a sense of the cool features we release, see our release notes at digitaldeployment.com/releases.
Future-proof: we look ahead for events like “mobilegeddon” — the day Google started penalizing sites that were not mobile-friendly. Future penalties are expected for sites that load slowly and that do not use SSL (https), and we are constantly evolving the platform to meet such technical requirements before they are enforced.
One post-launch review: after your site goes live, your service agreement includes an in-depth review of your site by our content specialist and/or strategist. Additional reviews can be purchased for a fee.
Knowledge base: updates to our online knowledge base are included in your service-level agreement.
Services included in the SLA
Services that may require scoping and separate cost proposal
|Bug fixes and technical / developer support
Content/platform use support and training
Theme, display, or design related issues
|Site reviews and content quality control
Liability. By enrolling in our SLA program, the Client accepts responsibility for the content it publishes on its website and agrees to monitor the site to ensure the content on the site is appropriate and does not pose a risk to the Client. In return, Digital Deployment accepts responsibility for maintaining the website infrastructure and will take reasonable measures to ensure that installed software is kept current, that security patches are applied in a timely manner, and that any problems with the website infrastructure are quickly resolved.
Termination and Reinstatement of SLA. Clients who wish to terminate their SLA may do so at any time with no cancellation fee. If the SLA is terminated, only 60 days of temporary website hosting will be provided while the client makes arrangements to transfer their site to a new hosting provider. Sites not on an SLA will not receive security updates or get regular backups, and may not be recoverable if compromised.
SLA program subject to change. The details of Digital Deployment’s SLA program are subject to change. Up-to-date program details are always available at http://www.digitaldeployment.com/sla.
Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility. By contracting with Digital Deployment, you are supporting a privately-owned small business. We support many of our community's non-profit organizations. We provide living salaries, family-friendly hours, and comprehensive health benefits to all our employees; use energy-efficient and environmentally friendly technology; and we contribute to the open-source community. Thank you for your support.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article